Remote Letter is a weekly newsletter for everyone working remotely. With the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic forcing a large number of employees to work from home, I decided to start a newsletter in an attempt to make their life a bit easier with interesting stories, news and products related to remote work.
WFH is not easy, it gets boring after a while, we miss our friends and colleagues at work. Not everyone feels productive and comfortable working from home. Remote Letter helps you stay productive by bringing interesting content from the internet.
What to expect?
- Interesting stories of remote workers around the world.
- Tips and techniques to stay focused while working remotely.
- Product updates that helps ease WFH lifestyle.
- Travel guides for digital nomads.
- Content from remote communities (reddit, twitter and more).
Gender Mix: 50% male, 50% female
Age Range: 21 to 45
Price: $49 per issue